The Wolf Among Us: Season One Score Details “Telltale Games scores another major win with The Wolf Among Us: Season One.” Carefully crafted, choice-driven story Convincing illusion of a single, scripted plotline 30+ day lag time between episodes hurts the narrative flow This is a review of Telltale Games’ full first season of The Wolf Among Us. Unlike our previous, single-episode looks, which fell more into the realm of spoiler-y recaps, what you’ve got here is a spoiler-free account of the first season’s strengths and weaknesses. If you’re curious to read about what Telltale’s wrought but don’t want anything from the story given away, this is the review you’ve been looking for. It’s not a video game, it’s Telltale. Much of the “It’s not TV, it’s HBO” ethos is wrapped up in Telltale Games’ most recent efforts. With that tagline, the cable network that spawned everything from The Sopranos to The Wire to Entourage made a simple statement: Our stories aren’t like the others you see on TV. The same is true of Telltale. Most games come with some amount of story, but the San Rafael-based developer is actively working to evolve video game storytelling in the same way that… Read full this story
- Henry Cavill Unveils First Look From The Witcher Season 2: Geralt of Rivia Dons New Armour
- Pendragon review - an Arthurian legend of its own
- Trump Officials End Gray Wolf Protections In Minnesota, Michigan And Wisconsin
- ‘The Right Stuff’: An Iconic Space Story That Never Takes Flight
- Tonys in Review: Broadway Gets Kinky
- Focus Features Celebrates Halloween With Horror ‘Come Play’, ‘The Donut King’ And ‘The True Adventures Of Wolf Boy’ Debut – Specialty Preview
- The 44 best HBO series streaming right now
- The best PlayStation 4 games for 2020
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Trump's erratic tweets upend stimulus talks; COVID-19 spreads in White House
- Radio 1's playlist secrets uncovered: the battle of the 'brands'
The Wolf Among Us: Season One review have 322 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 21, 2014. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.