UPDATE: July 22, 12:10 p.m. : The Seinfeld Emoji app is now available in the Apple App Store. Three collaborators made a collection of Seinfeld -inspired emoji that could be coming to your iPhone very soon. A free iOS app called Seinfeld Emoji has been submitted to the Apple App Store (and is awaiting approval). Potential emoji include everything from Jerry wearing Google Glass to other series-related objects like the marble rye and puffy shirt. See also: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Emoji? Jason Richards, who is behind the popular @Seinfeld2000 account , came up with the concept. He recruited designer Kevin McCauley to draw about five Seinfeld emojis, but McCauley — being a huge Seinfeld fan — came back with about 20, many based on his favorite jokes and characters. Shahruz Shaukat, a developer at BuzzFeed, connected with the duo online and started to develop the app as a side project (unaffiliated with BuzzFeed) a few weeks ago. “It's a real thing that people will actually be able to use,” Shaukat told Mashable . “It will let people use these on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Messages, Mail and so on.” The character names are slightly off, since Richards uses… Read full this story
- They’re Real, and They’re Spectacular: See All 18 Seinfeld Porsches, VWs Offered at Auction [Update, With Sale Prices]
- Aaron Donald is the real reason Aaron Rodgers never got a chance at a comeback
- Without Lionel Messi, Barcelona have shown they’re more than a one-man team
- The Royals and Orioles were just in the ALCS, and now they’re ... not. What happened?
- 1961 Ferrari 250GT SWB California Spider Headed to Gooding’s Amelia Island Auction
- Jimmy Jump—the World's Most Famous Pitch Invader—Wants to Jump Again
- Hyperloop Visits Detroit; Will Auto Talent Make the Jump From Tires to Tubes?
Seinfeld Emoji Are Real, and They're Spectacular have 295 words, post on mashable.com at July 9, 2014. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.