Thursday night, LogoTV screened their very first Trailblazers event, featuring and honoring celebrities, activists, and trendsetters who have had a profound effect on the LGBT community. Trailblazers honored Edie Windsor and Roberta Kaplan, Jason Collins, and Orange is the New Black “for their groundbreaking work in LGBT civil rights.” They also presented the International Trailblazer award to John Longjones Abdallah Wambere an advocate for LGBT rights in Uganda. The event was filled with performances and appearances by celebs like Demi Lovato, Daniel Radcliffe, Kylie Minogue, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and Mary Lambert, and others. But it was Sia, joined by New York City’s Gay Men’s Chorus who were all wearing that signature Sia wig, who brought the house down. While she, in typical fashion, was on a platform facing the stage and away from the camera, Ryan Heffington, the choreographer for the “Chandelier” video also donned the wig and performed to the song. The one thing that could make the song better is definitely the NYCGMC. Open media.mtvnservices.com Get More: 2014 Logo Trailblazers, Logo TV
- Can the Trump administration end HIV by 2030? ALL gay men and injection drug users should take a daily PrEP pill to stop transmission, US health officials urge
- Gay Men and Straight Men as Friends
- Pride of Amsterdam: city's oldest gay bar celebrates survival
- Gay 'conversion therapy' — trauma for LGBTQ teens
- Germany's Health Minister submits law to ban 'misleading' gay conversion therapy
- Sia: This Is Acting review – pop hitmaker pushes her winning formula to its limits
- EXCLUSIVE: Gay Trump Supporters Set The Record Straight
- Pride, prejudice and punishment: Gay rights around the world
- Gay, lesbian, queer — What is LGBT+ and LGBTTQQIAAP?
- The 300-Year Journey From Classical Standard To Gay Disco Anthem To The Most Iconic Anthem In Soccer
Sia Perfoms "Chandelier" with New York City Gay Men's Chorus have 287 words, post on jezebel.com at June 28, 2014. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.