LAS VEGAS — Today at CES, Samsung announced the Chef Collection suite of premium, “professional chef-level” kitchen appliances designed to meet the needs of even the most discerning home cook. Developed with the input of culinary experts through Samsung’s Club des Chefs initiative, these appliances promise to help consumers manage and master the entire cooking process, all while boasting state-of-the-art tech and premium style. 7 Samsung rolls out big appliance update for CES 2014 (pictures) First and foremost is the fridge. With its unique, modern appearance, the Chef Collection 4-Door Refrigerator certainly looks luxurious, and its 33.3-cubic-foot capacity is about as roomy as you’ll find. Samsung is promising top-of-the-line performance, too, with a Triple Cooling System that creates three separate airflows in the refrigerator and freezer sections for optimal humidity control. This system also allows the temperature of the bottom right compartment to be adjusted to fit your needs, whether you’re freezing fish or chilling Chardonnay. Many of the refrigerator’s features come straight from insights gleaned through Samsung Club des Chefs. Most professional cooks insist that their meats and fish maintain optimal temperature prior to cooking, for instance, so Samsung developed a special section of the fridge called the Chef’s… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Fit2 fitness tracker with up to 15 days battery life launched at Rs 3,999
- Best Leather Bands for Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 in 2020
- Drawer organizers to help you neatly place your kitchen essentials
- Best Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Screen Protectors 2020
- Amazon slashes price of Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 smartwatch for Black Friday
- Best Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Screen Protectors 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs. Galaxy S8 Plus: Which galactic star should you pick?
- Samsung’s new Smart Monitors bring the TV to your desk without the PC
- Best Samsung Black Friday TV Deals: 4K TVs, 8K TVs, and QLED TVs on sale
- Best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra cases
Samsung designs a kitchen fit for a chef have 308 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 6, 2014. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.