This story first appeared in the Nov. 8 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.The Killing star Joel Kinnaman nabbed the title role in February’s RoboCop reboot. Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul toplines March’s Need for Speed and Game of Thrones’ Kit Harington has several movies in the works including February’s Pompeii, in which he stars. But The Walking Dead actors Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus? Not so much.As AMC’s fourth-season zombie drama continues to dominate as TV’s No. 1 show among the key 18-to-49 demographic, its runaway success hasn’t made stars of its largely unknown ensemble cast. Lincoln, 40, and Reedus, 44, recently signed with CAA, a signal the actors are asking the tough question: Why hasn’t Walking Dead done for them what Mad Men, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad have done for their stars? PHOTOS: ‘The Walking Dead’s’ Most Shocking Deaths “Maybe now that they have more significant representation, they’ll have a marketing strategy to push themselves out there more,” says Henry Schafer, executive vp at The Q Scores Co., which measures consumer appeal of celebrities. Schafer says requests to gauge the value of Walking Dead stars are few and far between: “If they’re not being requested by our clients, it’s… Read full this story
- The Walking Dead spoilers: Andrew Lincoln hints Rick Grimes could die THIS series on the show
- Who is Alanna Masterson? The Walking Dead’s Tara and Scientology follower
- When is the Walking Dead season 8 on tonight? UK release date, spoilers and cast revealed
- The Walking Dead’s Lennie James reveals filming brutal Season 7 was ‘horrible’ and he ‘hated it’
- The Walking Dead stars are ‘paid a pittance’ in Hollywood as it’s revealed Andrew Lincoln is on ‘just’ £74,000 per episode
- Now TV offers: How to watch The Walking Dead for less and save 15% on a Sky Sports Day Pass for Super Sunday
- What time is The Walking Dead on TV, what channel is it on, what’s happened in season 7 and where can I watch previous series?
- The Walking Dead’s most violent deaths – from Glenn’s beating to Lizzie’s shooting
- The Walking Dead star Tom Payne reveals cast have hardly any notice if their character is getting killed off
- The Walking Dead’s Rick declares war on nasty Negan in terrifying new trailer for series eight
'The Walking Dead' Is TV's No. 1 Show -- Why Aren't Its Stars Famous? have 387 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at October 29, 2013. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.