Whether you consider Google’s partnership with the KitKat brand a delightful cross-promotional play, a brand sell-out (though officially no money changed hands), or something else entirely, there’s no denying both sides have enthusiastically pursued the team-up which promises some lucky winners free Nexus 7 tablets, and Android users the still mysterious Android 4.4 KitKat. Giving us a break (get it?) from the hype surrounding the next Nexus phone, KitKat recently held a promotion in which contestants need only “have a break” to win a new Nexus 7. Whoever was found sitting on the KitKat-branded bench at a time specified on the board was awarded a new tablet amidst confetti and the applause (and envy) of onlookers. While perhaps not as entertaining as the Galaxy S4 Staredown, KitKat’s promotion is as simple as it is fun. After all, who wouldn’t want to win a free Nexus 7 just for relaxing? Check out the video below.
- Developers: Pre-Order Unity3D Pro Game Engine For Android – Get A Free Nexus One
- 2018 Nissan Kicks and Jeep Wrangler will support Android Auto
- Crackle Drops Subscription Fees, Launches Brand New Free TV/Movie-Streaming Android App
- Samsung Getting Rid Of Free Galaxy Themes With Android 9 Pie
- Nexus 5 Review, Voltron-Style: Read Three Android Police Authors' Takes On The Latest Nexus
- Need To Catch Up? Here Are 44 Android Police Stories On KitKat 4.4 And The Nexus 5 Launch [Updated]
- 33 Best (And 2 WTF) New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (12/15/12
- 21 Best New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (12/16/14
- 25 Best New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (9/9/14
KitKat Provides Free Nexus 7 To Those Willing To 'Have A Seat' As Part Of Android Promotion have 259 words, post on www.androidpolice.com at September 20, 2013. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.