Social media has come a long way, from being a flirting and dating avenue for teens to becoming a primary content consumption platform for the masses, and a great marketing strategy. It is the most Social media has come a long way, from being a flirting and dating avenue for teens to becoming a primary content consumption platform for the masses, and a great marketing strategy. It is the most effective way to strike up conversations with people who share common interests and a sure way to achieve better click-through rates and valuable user acquisition. Social media offers many benefits for the modern marketers – Increase brand awareness, create and cultivate relationships, identify prospects, generate leads, customer retention, reduce marketing spend, generate inbound traffic, Search engine optimization, build reputation and credibility, gain competitive advantage. Just like social media can generate buzz, it can also generate revenue. In order to drive maximum user acquisition, user lifetime value and ROI, follow these best practices: Be professional: If you want to be successful at social media marketing, you got to be better than your competition. Stay abreast of all social media marketing news, trends and events and share this with your … Read full this story
- Why Twitter Cards are key to social media marketing
- 2016's biggest social media stories
- The top 7 acquisitions of all-time in social media, and why they matter
- Salesforce.com's Social Media Smarts Could Help You
- Twitter acquires Niche, a social-media talent scout
- How GE uses social tools to support its digital strategies
- 10 Hot Social Media Startups to Watch
- Facebook Moves to Remedy Mobile Revenue Woes
- Pinterest Goes All-in with Mobile, Releasing Android, iPad Apps
- Does your small business need a mobile app to stay competitive?
Ways To Use Social Media To Generate App Revenue have 278 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at May 11, 2013. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.