From the best NFL games to bet this weekend, to the ones you should steer clear of, check out Sean Brennan’s guide to get you through the weekend a winner. Then check out how the rest of our crew of pigskin experts see this weekend’s action as they pick against the spread. RELATED: FANTASY FOOTBALL FRIDAY: TIME TO GIVE FINAL ANSWER GIANTS at RAVENS BRENNAN’S BUZZ: Say one thing about the Giants, they sure don’t like making things easy. Remember not too long ago when it looked like Big Blue was sailing to the NFC East Division title? Even when questions first swirled about another second-half swoon after back-to-back losses to the Steelers and Bengals, the Giants quieted their critics with a blowout win over Green Bay and all was right in their world again. But now here they are, locked in a three-way tie for first place and desperately needing a win on the road in Baltimore against a Ravens team just as desperate to hold off the Bengals and Steelers. But the Giants’ road to the playoffs is clear: win out and they are in. Winning in Baltimore, however, will be no easy task. Yes, the Ravens have… Read full this story
- NFL: Tennessee Titans knock out Super Bowl favourite Baltimore Ravens in playoffs
- Eli Manning: New York Giants QB retiring from NFL after 16 seasons
- The Sports Report: Baltimore Ravens get some help from firefighters
- What awaits the NFL's new head coaches in 2020?
- Spurned by Giants, Martindale content to remain Ravens DC
- NFL 2020 | Tennessee Titans coach backtracks on self-castration joke
- Deshaun Watson positive about the future after Houston Texans' playoff exit
- Despite injury, Saquon makes Giants history in second season
- NFL Playoffs 2020: How the 49ers and Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Changed During the Season
- NFL playoffs: The final four - Titans, Chiefs, Packers and 49ers
NFL Week 16 Bettor's Guide: Desperate NY Giants will top Baltimore Ravens to stay on path to playoffs have 303 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at December 20, 2012. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.