Ho Chi Minh City recently introduced the old-fashioned practice of the family doctor, a model plan that offers promise of much comfort to elderly patients and will also reduce overloading in hospitals.
The City has brought in the practice of the family doctor in districts, which requires better training of health workers and strengthening of preventive healthcare.
- NHS-backed online 'doctor bank' could save hospitals millions by linking medics to shifts without pricey recruitment agencies
- Part-time GPs 'pose a terrifying risk to patients', warn campaigners as it emerges average family doctor works just three-and-a-half days a week despite six-figure salaries
- Heather Locklear -- Family Wants Treatment at UCLA Hospital
- Working as a full-time family doctor is so stressful it's becoming 'undoable', according to Royal College of GPs chairman Professor Martin Marshall
- German city introduces sidewalk traffic lights for those pedestrians addicted to their smartphones
- City wants family to change how it gifts coats to homeless
- Girl Scouts To Host Summer Sizzler Event For Families
- Exclusive: Doctors are ordered to stop half-day closing at surgeries and threatened with £40k funding axe if they fail to comply
- NHS hospitals are warned against using absorbent gel granules to stop spillages after two confused patients DIED when they ate them
- Up to three quarters of doctors 'are prescribing painkillers and antibiotics to THEMSELVES, family and friends' – despite official advice not to