VietNamNet Bridge – Commercial banks all keep pessimistic about the business result this year, when the credit flow gets stuck and the bad debts increase rapidly.
Trinh Van Tuan, President of OCB, said the target profit of 500 billion dong may be unattainable this year.
- Axis Bank, L&T, AU Small Finance Bank, ITI, Cipla Among Key Stocks in Focus Today
- Banks increasing exposure to fossil fuels despite promises to fight climate change: report
- Banking wrap: HDFC Bank Q3 profit jumps 33%; Michael Patra takes over as RBI Dy Guv
- Banks reported blockbuster 2019 profit with the help of consumers' credit card debt
- HDFC Bank Q3 profit jumps 33%, but asset quality weakens, provisions spike
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Q3 profit doubles to Rs 90 crore
- Samsung posts 30% profit decrease in the wake of Galaxy Note 7 fiasco
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Q3 | Profit, NII grow but miss Street estimates; 5 key takeaways
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Q3 profit jumps 24%; asset quality weakens, loan growth multi-quarter low
- Karnataka Bank Q3 profit slips 12% to Rs 123 crore