Gamers old enough to remember the days of putting their quarter up on the ledge of an arcade cabinet’s screen so that they “got next” no doubt have some level of familiarity with both Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes.Should those players, as well as any newcomers, require a trip down fighting-game memory lane, Capcom is happy to oblige with the recent release of Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins, featuring both of the aforementioned titles. Does this downloadable duo make the old feel new again, or is Capcom simply looking to cash in on gamer nostalgia, as well as the current pop culture frenzy surrounding all things Marvel-related?Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins (MVC:O) manages to pack two complete arcade games into one digital package, and even though there might be some character and move overlap, each title offers a different take on the fighting genre that will keep players on their toes as they jump back and forth between the two. The arcade-perfect recreation of both games is indeed a mostly successful endeavor, but that’s not to say the game isn’t without a few quirks here and there.Marvel Super Heroes, which originally debuted in 1995, is the… Read full this story
- Gundam Vs Gundam - PSP Review
- Hugo Element by Hugo Boss - An Original Review
- Review of the Upcoming Resident Evil 5
- Xbox 360 Game Review - Resident Evil 5
- Film Review - Monsters Vs Aliens (2009)
- X-Men Origins Movie Review
- Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans
- X-Men Origins - Wolverine Movie Review
- SciPhone I68 Vs the iPhone - Which is Better? How Do They Compare?
- Blackberry Vs CECT - How Do the iPhone Clones Compare to a Blackberry? Which is Better?
‘Marvel Vs Capcom: Origins’ Review have 283 words, post on gamerant.com at October 7, 2012. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.