Los Angeles – The Western Conference Champion Los Angeles Kings and FOX Sports West Monday announced a new long-term television rights agreement that ensures Fox Sports will remain the Kings’ exclusive local television partner well into the next decade. Under the new agreement, FOX Sports West will televise approximately 75 regular-season Kings games per season, pending games selected for national distribution. The network will also televise select early round playoff match-ups and pre-season games. Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.“The LA Kings are very excited and proud to continue what has been an extremely rewarding partnership with our friends at FOX Sports West,” said Kings President, Business Operations, Luc Robitaille. “Los Angeles is truly experiencing a historic period for our franchise, and this new agreement will provide us with multiple opportunities and platforms to showcase our team and its talented group of players for many years to come.”“We’re pleased that the Kings will be a part of the Fox Sports family for a long time to come,” said Jeff Krolik, Executive Vice President, Fox Sports Networks. “Their amazing playoff run has energized this town and we couldn’t be more proud to be partners with them.” “We’re excited that… Read full this story
- ‘The West Wing’ vs. ‘Freaks and Geeks’: TV at a Crossroad in 1999
- Larry King dead – Hollywood stars, TV hosts and even Vladimir Putin pay tribute to talk show icon following death at 87
- A 72-day marriage, a Las Vegas wedding aged 19, a sex tape and a failed engagement: A look back at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's past rollercoaster romances
- RHOC's Meghan King goes Instagram official with new beau Will Roos... nearly two months after Christian Schauf split
- Kim Kardashian wows in spandex and a sports bra as she performs the splits during another intense workout amid Kanye West 'divorce'
- Kim Kardashian shares VERY sexy snaps to promote new SKIMS bodysuit range... amid 'looming divorce' from husband Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian turns seductress in sexy SKIMS campaign promoting 'gravity-defying' tights amid Kanye West 'divorce'
- AT&T is whittling down its confusing live TV streaming packages
- Global sport's problem with the appropriation of Indigenous culture
- Swimming Federation of India announces a new partnership with Australian sports education
FOX Sports West, LA Kings announce long term TV Rights agreement have 365 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 4, 2012. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.