Boy, has it been a busy week since last Sunday at Kansas Speedway. It sure looked like Martin Truex Jr. was going to get his second NASCAR Sprint Cup victory of his career Sunday and first one driving for my brother, but that No. 11 car of Denny Hamlin had just a little bit more for them. As well and as consistent as the Truex team is running, everyone agrees it is not a matter of “if,” it’s only now a matter of “when” he drives back into Victory Lane. Speaking of that No. 11 car, I am not sure what Hamlin and crew chief Darian Grubb did to that Toyota late in the race, but that thing took off. They were able to chase down Truex and pull off the win. Yes, I am very, very biased for the obvious reasons, but that No. 11 has now won 199 times, making it the winningest car number in NASCAR Cup series history. It broke the tie with Richard Petty’s No. 43. So it broke that tie but joined in another one. Don’t forget, those “200th Win” hats that Hendrick Motorsports have been trucking around each weekend are getting really dusty…. Read full this story
- I've Been Procrastinating On My $800 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Build And Now It's Time To Hustle
- Turning A Salvage Corvette Z06 Into A Racecar Is The Hardest Thing I've Ever Done
- Steve Jobs introduces iPhone 4 at WWDC (live blog)
- How Police Body Cameras Were Designed to Get Cops Off the Hook
- Someone Defaced The Shit Out Of Mitsubishi's Wikipedia Page
- I'm Manoush Zomorodi, Host of New Tech City, and This Is How I Work
I’ve got some good news, some bad news have 271 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 25, 2012. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.