Greetings from a galaxy far, far away! It’s been about a month since we last got together to talk about Star Wars: The Old Republic. Or, more accurately, it’s been a month since I raved about BioWare‘s work on this highly story-driven massively multiplayer online game. The thing about MMOs is that they’re so community-driven and content update-driven that it’s not fair to either the player or the developer to assess the overall quality of the game immediately after release and call it a day.Skyrim is a huge game, but a relatively unchanging one until DLC is released. A single review can suffice. The Old Republic, like any other MMO, is a constantly changing world that lives and dies by how many people are playing it, and how frequently. You can only measure that over a long period of time. So over the past month I’ve taken on the back-breaking task of pouring 100+ hours of time into my Star Wars: The Old Republic character so I could come back to you today and share some additional insights.Okay, that was a filthy lie. Nothing about that 100+ hours of gaming was back-breaking. For one, I have very good posture. More… Read full this story
- Star Wars: Squadrons trailer gives a wee peek at the story campaign
- How The Mandalorian’s visual effects made old Star Wars creatures new again
- Star Wars lightsaber colors across the galaxy decoded
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker -- Our biggest WTF questions and novel revelations
- The Mandalorian season 2 release date, cast, plot, trailer for Star Wars spin-off return
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker takes two Vanity Fair covers as it's shared the connection between Rey and Kylo 'runs even deeper than previously revealed'
- Star Wars legend Harrison Ford 'almost killed' by novice Star Trek actor
- John Boyega: Disney Used My Race to Market ‘Star Wars’ Films and Gave ‘All the Nuanced’ Storylines to White Characters
- Carrie Fisher's Leia will 'touch, talk to' her daughter Billie Lourd's Resistance officer in Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker thanks to special effects
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ Announces Its Cast
Star Wars: The Old Republic review; Episode 2: One month later have 351 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 20, 2012. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.