VietNamNet Bridge – Commercial banks still have not released the reports on the business performance in the first six months of the year. However, sources have said banks surely made fat profits during the period.
Though the national economy is now in big difficulties, many enterprises have been pushed into the verge of bankruptcy or incurred big debts, banks still report fat profits for the first six months of 2011.
- Schmitz Brings Extensive Commercial Banking Leadership to Heartland Financial USA, Inc. Board of Directors
- Commercial Bank sees two-fold oversubscription to $500mn bond
- ECCB AND ECCU COMMERCIAL BANKS LAUNCH ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT)
- Top White House economic aide joining banking group
- No more business as usual, economist warns commercial banks
- Central Bank chief urges commercial banks to build capacity in address
- Commonwealth Bank pays big price to end AUSTRAC pain
- Commercial Bank adjudged Best Internet Bank in Sri Lanka for 3rd year
- Commercial banks launch same-day fund transfers
- S Renganathan appointed Managing Director & CEO of Commercial Bank