Star Wars: The Old Republic is one of the most highly anticipated games this year, and with good reason. Developer BioWare has a strong track record of producing high-quality role-playing games in Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and 2003’s Knights of the Old Republic–which itself took place in the pre-A New Hope version of the Star Wars universe that also appears in this game. We’ve previously played through the early portion of each of the game’s careers, and this time around, we were given the choice to play through either more of the Imperial agent’s experience or more of the bounty hunter’s. Despite lead writer Daniel Erickson’s assurances that the Imperial agent is an intriguing and fleshed-out character for which BioWare “had to get two different voice actors who have both really good British accents and really good American accents” to be in keeping with a major plot point during which one of the agent’s contacts demands you “drop the accent,” we decided to play as the bounty hunter and try to get as far as we could into the game. Please note that this story will contain minor spoilers and that since the game has not yet launched, everything discussed… Read full this story
- Star Wars: Jon Favreau Updates Fans on The Mandalorian Progress
- The Mandalorian: Everything we know about the Disney+ live-action Star Wars series
- The future of Star Wars: All the known movies and TV series coming your way
- Star Wars: Jon Favreau Reveals Iron Man-Themed Helmet Behind-the-Scenes of 'The Mandalorian'
- Star Wars: Jon Favreau Teases Appearance of Iconic Droid in 'The Mandalorian'
- Jon Favreau Confirms IG-88 for 'Star Wars: The Mandalorian'
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Confirms First Look at Bill Burr's Character
- 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Returns to Dr. Oz for Lung Scan, Update on Health Condition
- 'Star Wars: The Mandalorian' Will Be Close in Tone to Original Trilogy
- 'Star Wars: The Mandalorian' Details About Locations and Characters Reportedly Revealed
Star Wars: The Old Republic Updated Hands-On Preview - Bounty Hunter In-Depth have 321 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 28, 2011. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.