In my Nissan Frontier Capsule Review, I briefly mentioned the fact that I’d had a Saab 9-3 prior to said Frontier. Well, as it turned out, I ended up having the Saab after the Frontier, as well. Before I could take possession of said little turbocharged hatchback for the second time and send it back to the lease company where it belonged, however, I had to beg, threaten, and — depending on your definition of the word — perhaps steal.Prince’s suggestions aside, I didn’t party much in 1999. Instead, I formed two businesses: a nonprofit web-hosting cooperative designed to provide affordable space to individuals and small businesses who were interested in using the Debian operating system, and a tech consulting firm. One of my partners in the latter was a fifty-something veteran of the food-brokerage industry who could sell the proverbial ice to the proverbial Eskimos. Before we knew it, we had some pretty decent clients and a little bit of income coming in. My partner was a big believer in not showing a lot of profit on the books, so we went looking for some company cars to burn up the money. His credit was dismal, a casualty of… Read full this story
- IRS says it's reviewing concerns about 'free file' program
- Chipotle will let you add the guac for free on Wednesday
- Reviewed: Two Shows to See Now!
- Reviewed: Chicago (Closing), One More Show to See Now!
- ‘Blood & Treasure’ review: Fast but forgettable adventure
- 16 free and cheap things to do around Denver in July
- Saints undrafted free agent signings
- Knicks’ free agency whiffs mean its time for an image overhaul
- Journal Record Week in Review for the week ending July 26, 2019
- Submit Express Launches a Yelp Review Rating Calculator
Capsule Review: 2000 Saab 9-3 and the Free Rolex have 299 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at January 29, 2011. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.