VietNamNet Bridge – Though having experienced a year will full ups and downs, most of commercial banks have reported big profits. This has bolstered the viewpoint that banking remains the most profitable sector in Vietnam’s economy.
Vietibank was one of the five state owned banks that reported profit. The bank’s pretax profit reached 4500 billion dong, fulfilling 133.4 percent of the plan, while it pays 1400 billion dong to the state budget.
- Comments for : Microsoft banks on the success of Android to help finance Windows Phone
- OPINION The 2010 World Order: Lateralized, Trillionized, Infotoxicated ...
- EXPERT ADVICE Tackling the Big IPO Question
- The Future Agency: Inside the big business of imagining the future
- Comments for : Dismal flagship sales report reveals there isn't much money in Android
- Comments for : Sprint reports $1.4 billion loss in Q2 due to Nextel unwinding and iPhone subsidies
- Comments for : Samsung Pay (formerly LoopPay) reports losses of $16.8 million in 2015
- Comments for : Apple shares fall further for a 10% off all-time highs, carrier subsidies and profit taking to blame
- Apple rumors: New iPhone with NFC; Yelp check-ins for iOS 6 Maps
- ANALYSIS Credit Card Firms Wail, Gnash Teeth Over New Consumer-Friendly Rules