It’s an interesting time to be a hot rodder, and a unique time in the industry. We’re currently slowly recovering from the worst economic downturn since The Great Depression, which has put a brutal pinch on everyone’s pockets-especially hot rod builders and parts suppliers who rely on gearheads like us to have some discretionary income we can afford to part with. Right now, that’s still a rare thing to find. The good news is that nothing stops hot rodders; sometimes they just rethink their direction or plans to compensate for the curves that life tosses. Matter of fact, hard times breed innovation and introspection that can combine to bring forth improved projects. Any way you look at it, hot cars will be built. But what we want to know is: What do we have to look forward to? What’s going on out there right now, and what’s on the horizon? Trends are by nature a hard thing to predict; most prognosticators who try often end up missing the boat, which is why most builders will just shrug their shoulders if you ask them point blank. And contrary to the persistent rumor that enthusiast automotive magazines like PHR drive trends by… Read full this story
- The 12 Hottest Jobs Where You Can Do What You Love
- December marks 3rd straight month of growth for US builders
- UK weather forecast: Drivers warned over dense fog amid -5 freeze this weekend ahead of snow blast
- Menopause: The sign at night impacting 'many women' - 'what you can do'
- More Wild Rumors About the Future of the New Mutants Movie
- What Most People Don't Understand About How Startups Are Valued
- What's New on Hulu in January 2022 and What's Leaving Soon | Digital Trends
- Six options for Cristiano Ronaldo as Man Utd star considers Old Trafford future
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: 2021 ends with 40-year inflation high
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Djokovic may not compete in French Open over vaccine requirement
12 Trendsetting Builders Forecast The Future Of Hot Rodding – What’s Next? have 318 words, post on www.hotrod.com at September 1, 2010. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.