Advertisement Here at MakeUseOf, we have recently had a revelation when it comes to using PayPal to pay staff writers: it turns out you can save massive amounts of money in PayPal fees by using the bulk batch payment manager (known as Mass Payment) rather than sending separate Paypal online payments.We had no idea we would save quite so much by using this method. And because we know other people will benefit from using the bulk payment option, we felt we had to spread the word. We know here’s a lot of people out there making online Paypal wage payments and possibly paying unnecessary fees.So this is what Mass Payment is all about.PayPal fees within the same country are 1.9-2.9% + USD$0.30. When you cross borders, international PayPal fees can creep up to 3.9% + USD$0.30. So, a payment for US$100 could wind up with a fee of US$4.20, which normally gets paid by the receiver. A much smaller fee is applied to Mass Payments. Any online freelancers getting paid a full-time wage this way will surely have noticed the significant impact of these fees on their final wage. But, they’re completely unnecessary – we just need to get the… Read full this story
- PayPal vs. Payoneer: Which one helped me earn an extra $1,700/year?
- How to Create a Referral Program in WordPress
- 6 Top Affiliate Manager Plugins For WordPress Businesses
- 6 Best Affiliate Manager Plugins For WordPress Businesses
- ePayments Review: Is It the Best Digital Wallet for Bloggers?
- 50+ Best Non-Profit WordPress Themes 2018
- 5 Best eCommerce Platforms for Multi-Vendor Marketplaces
- 50+ Best Non-Profit WordPress Themes 2019
- 5 Best eCommerce Platforms for Multi-Vendor Marketplaces in 2019
- 23+ Best Education WordPress Themes 2019
How to Use PayPal’s Mass Payment Feature to Save Money have 284 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at August 14, 2010. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.