Over the 19th FIFA World Cup, football has bought the world closer together to enjoy player skill, team strategy and supporter passion. During this time, Cimigo has been talking to people in HCMC and Hanoi about what they have seen, heard, felt, bought and consumed. Cimigo interviewed 1,000 Vietnamese about their attitudes to the Football World Cup, their media behaviour and the impact on brands during the tournament. It doesn’t matter whether you are from Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, almost everyone loves the Football World Cup. Eight in ten men are fans and surprisingly five in ten women are fans. The World Cup is a crazy time, late nights, strange TV habits, much drinking and much cheer. Viewing habits change, reading habits change, brand behaviour changes. Come morning the dissection of last night’s game and the score predictions start. Interestingly the internet is growing in importance of for sports information; 3 in 10 used the internet to keep up-to-date on the World Cup, reaching 5 in 10 for the younger fans. Favourite teams were not necessarily the winning team. In fact the winners – Spain – are not widely liked as a team. Favourites for Vietnamese fans were… Read full this story
- FIFA World Cup: North Korea’s fairy tale and Vietnam’s dream
- Cricket-Tendulkar calls for World Cup in tests to be held every four years
- Cricket World Cup to revert to 14 teams from 2027
- USWNT World Cup Parade: NYC Events Planned To Celebrate Women’s World Cup Win
- USWNT World Cup Parade: Preparations Underway For Massive NYC Ticker-Tape Parade To Celebrate World Cup Champion USWNT
- USWNT World Cup Parade: NYC Readies To Celebrate U.S. Women’s National Team
- England football team 'SHOCK World Cup BOYCOTT being considered to send message to Putin'
- Italy's 1982 World Cup hero Paolo Rossi dead at 64
- Cricket: India optimistic as Covid threatens T20 World Cup double whammy
- Indian archers to miss Swiss World Cup
Cimigo Launched Reports of a Survey about World Cup have 310 words, post on vccinews.com at August 17, 2010. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.