There are a couple of tips to follow while going for vaccination and these can help make vaccinations comfortable and more bearable.o Do not wear tight clothes as it can make you very comfortable. Loose clothes with short sleeves are ideal for adults as they receive a jab in the arm. Babies less than one year are given the vaccine in the thigh. Make sure you are easily able to roll up the sleeves in case they are long.o Do not be fearful of the injection. It is not to harm your child; rather it is administered to protect them from diseases.o Do not be in a hurry while you are going for a vaccination. Give yourself enough time to ask questions and be prepared for delays in appointments.o If you are bringing an older child, make sure your child is prepared for the vaccination upfront and explain the benefits so that the child comes without much anxiety.o If you are anxious about seeing your child taking an injection, hand over him/her to the nurse so that you do not become too tensed when the injection is given. This anxiety or fear would otherwise get transferred to the child also.o… Read full this story
- Boss of biotech company tasked with making coronavirus vaccine slams Dan Andrews' lockdown strategy as a 'map for misery' amid calls for curfew to be lifted - and warns there may NEVER be a jab
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Feeding Off Concerns That Trump Is Rushing A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Health Ministry issues post-COVID protocol for recovered patients; here are the details
- From going grey to hand washing: 12 lockdown habits we're going to keep
- UK's coronavirus death toll jumps by 181 to 759 in Britain's darkest day of the crisis yet as almost 3,000 more patients are diagnosed as Government promises to start testing hundreds of frontline NHS staff this weekend
- Boris Johnson admits his new 'Covid Marshals' WON'T be able to arrest people or issue fines and can be volunteers - as 'baffled' police say they have 'no idea' what their role is
- Police call Covid marshals WOMBLES as it emerges they'll tell people which side of the pavement to walk down - but 'in a nice way' because they have no powers of arrest
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson sets out new restrictions to last 'perhaps six months'
- 5 Times Mike Pence Tried to Gaslight America During the Vice Presidential Debate
- A contagion of hatred and hysteria: Oxford epidemiologist PROFESSOR SUNETRA GUPTA tells how she has been intimidated and shamed for backing shielding instead of lockdown
Advice on Making Vaccinations Comfortable have 422 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 24, 2009. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.