How does the death of a loved one affect you?Gone but never forgotten, when someone close to you dies it’s hard at the time to except it. Most of us wonder why not us instead? Why so young? Why so sudden? We have so many questions running through our minds at the time we just don’t understand it. After the shock for them dieing, then comes anger at who ever took them from us. I was eight years old when my mother died in 1967. I remember being really sad then mad. It was the first time death had ever touched my life and I really didn’t understand it.It took a while for the pain of her not being there to ease. My grandparents stepped in and helped my dad raise me; they lived next door to us. Three years later my grandfather died. I had a little more understanding but was still angry. Then when a month before my 14th birthday my dad died. At that time having gone through the two prior deaths of my mom and grandfather I had a very good understanding of death. My grandmother stepped in to raise my smaller brother and I. You… Read full this story
- A Practical Guide On What To Do When Someone You Love Dies
- 15 Crazy Things You Didn’t Know About Die Hard
- 'The Loving Story': Tribeca celebrates a landmark Supreme Court victory
- Lewis Gilbert, James Bond Director, Dies at 97
- Bruce Willis confirms that Die Hard 6 is still truckin' along
- Die Hard 6 Taps Conjuring Duo to Rewrite Script
- Wait, Wesley Snipes Auditioned For Die Hard?
- 'I'm Dying Up Here' Season 2 Trailer: Showtime's Drama About the '70s Stand-Up Comedy Scene is Back
- Michael Goolaerts, Belgian cyclist, dies after collapsing in race, Lance Armstrong tweets condolences
- Who are the Avengers: Infinity War characters, will anyone die in the new movie and who’s in the cast?
When Someone You Love Dies have 315 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 9, 2009. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.