Are we doing all we can to weather a difficult economy? In previous articles, I’ve pointed out that some people fare better than others. A few of us are even defiant in our approach. I recently saw a lady wearing a button that read “I refuse to participate in the recession.” I guess that’s better than wearing one that says “I’ve lost the will to live!”Most of us are doing the best we can, but “the best we can” might not be good enough. We might need to do things better than we can, which means we have to look at how we think, examine what we believe and even get some help.Do we hunker down, cut back all our expenses, let a few people go, watch the news and prepare for the world to end? Or do we increase our efforts, pinpoint our markets (which means targeting those who actually have money) and make sure our bosses, customers and employees can see our value?The knee-jerk reaction is to adopt the first approach. The media makes it easy to buy into messages of desperation and doom – have you noticed CNN anchor Anderson Cooper’s really nice way of telling us… Read full this story
- Europe risks a new economic downturn as lockdowns return
- Covid-19: Uganda's 'taxi divas' grab the wheel during economic downturn
- 'World's Supermarket' sees foreign trade growth in H1 amid global economic downturn
- Don't lock Britain down again, plead business chiefs, MPs and medics who warn the economic devastation could last 30 years and bankrupt the nation
- Capturing the upside in a downturn
- Are thrifty Europeans holding back economic recovery?
- Disney Streamlines As COVID-19 Woes Continue, Creating Single Media and Entertainment Distribution Unit Led By Kareem Daniel
- Stimulus Package Update: While Politicians Negotiate, Economic Damage Continues
- Vice Media Names Ogilvy & Mather Vet Nadja Bellan-White To Newly Created Global CMO Post
- PM requests economic recovery be accelerated
Don't Overreact! Avoid Creating Your Own Economic Downturn have 315 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 21, 2009. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.