Day 1: Vientiane Arrival (D) Upon arrival at Wattay Airport, you will be met and transferred to the downtown to check in your hotel. You will then follow your guide to explore the Laos Capital by strolling around the city distance, and observing the sunset by the Mekong Riverside. Your dinner and overnight will be in Vientiane.Day 2: Vientiane – Luang Prabang (B/L) After breakfast, you will visit the major sights of the capital including the oldest Wat Sisaket with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. On the way to the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, you will stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph. From there, we visit the Central Market. After lunch, you will visit the National Museum (or Revolutionary Museum) and then board a short flight to Luang Prabang. After a short rest, you will stroll around to see the Street Night Bazaar, where you can find the lovely collection and handmade textile by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang, then climb up to the… Read full this story
- Kids to get 21-day break for Diwali
- 'Sold for Rs5,000': Sargodha woman says husband gave her away to friends who raped her for 21 days
- Van Chai fishing village: Hidden charm of Sam Son beach city
- David Pollack rips Big Ten’s 21-day protocol on COVID-19
- GOP Governor Mandates Masks Statewide After Calling It 'Overkill' 21 Days Ago
- Girl reunites with mother after 21 years
- 9/20 is National Wife Appreciation Day-Splurge a little
- The CW Sets Season Premiere Dates For ‘Flash’, ‘Batwoman’, ‘Riverdale’, ‘Walker’, ‘Nancy Drew’, ‘Charmed’ & More
- How US Polls Overlooked 'Hidden Trump Vote' & Why Biden Shouldn't Take Victory for Granted
- Trafalgar chief pollster predicts Trump victory: Polls 'predominantly missing the hidden vote'
The Hidden Charm of Indochina - 21 Days have 308 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 11, 2009. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.