Despite the rumors that the newspaper is going the way of dinosaur and becoming extinct, it is still the preferred media source for many people. While the Internet brings us up to the minute news coverage, large segments of our population (USA) still turn to print to find out what is happening in their worlds.In today’s climate, newspapers have found a way to remain competitive. For the most part, they are becoming more geographically focused and, in some cases, may be the only source for your community news. In this way, they have a highly targeted audience that many internet media sources lack.Someone wanting news about the South is more likely to pick up the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, for example, than the New York Times. And if someone else wanted to know what is going on all over the United States, he or she would probably pick up a copy of the USA Today. This is true as well for newspapers that focus upon specific themes, such as Wall Street Journal, Family Life, etc. Even in this age of downsized newspapers and shrinking newsroom staff, there is a steady stream of community oriented publications. Printed monthly, weekly, and/or daily, like The… Read full this story
- A Cricket Umpire Should Never Count His Victims!
- 6 Reasons To Advertise With Newspaper Inserts
- Traditional Newspapers versus Internet News
- Counting Carbs With Wine
- Write Internet Articles - Quality Counts
- Conversations With CEOs - Why Business Savvy Counts
- Make Every Word Count
- Casino Games History or How People Have Learnt to Count Cards; part 1
- How to Write Your Op-Ed Piece
- Why Do Realtors Advertise Your Home in Print,on the Radio, on Television, etc.?
Newspapers Still Count have 274 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 18, 2008. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.