Has your heart been broken by someone you love? Chances are you will experience a wide range of emotions in the aftermath of a break up. Maybe you aren’t even sure if breaking up was the right thing to do. There are so many broken heart sayings that describe the emotions of the heart at such a time as this. Consider this:”Don’t ever give up If you still want to try, Don’t ever wipe your tears, If you still want to cry. Don’t ever settle for an answer If you still want to know. Don’t ever tell him you don’t love him If you can’t let him go.” – AnonymousIf this saying describes your feelings, perhaps it is time to evaluate your relationship to decide if you really are meant for each other. Take a close look and try to be objective. Every relationship has its ups and downs, but focus on the positives first. What things caused you to fall in love in the first place? What similar values do you hold? What activities do you enjoy doing together? When you look at the big picture, do you want the same things out of life? When you honestly evaluate… Read full this story
- Tributes to 'inspiring' Plymouth football legend Elsie Perring
- Catholic school closes, but 'The Circle of Mercy will never be broken'
- 'Tennessee Dog Whisperer' killed self over fear of losing dogs at his rescue, sister says
- Review: ‘GLOW’ on Netflix continues to blend humor with heart
- Harry Potter star Matthew Lewis kisses new wife Angela Jones after romantic wedding in Italy
- Does Buddhist detachment allow for a healthier togetherness? – Lisa Feldman Barrett & John Dunne
- K-Ballet brings ‘Cleopatra’ back for another dance
- 'My First Street He(art): NYC': From the streets of NYC to The Alley of Rutland
- North Korean defectors allow themselves to wonder: Can they go home?
- Philando Castile exhibit at Minneapolis Institute of Art embraces beauty and trauma
Inspirational Broken Heart Sayings have 335 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 16, 2008. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.