Getting it done is usually the intention when you sit down to write something. But even with such a clearly-defined intention, many struggle. It’s as though a wide chasm opens up between desire and reality. It could be something as simple as a single article… or a more elaborate project like a home study course. You want to reach the finish line… but you’re stuck in the starting blocks. If you’ve ever been there, these tips are for you.1. Know Your ObjectiveWhat is it exactly that you want? How much writing must you complete today to keep you on track and moving towards your goal? Be honest with yourself and set your objective. Maybe you just want to write a quick article to promote your website. Perhaps it’s a special report you promised a client by tomorrow. Whatever the case may be… getting clear on the result you intend to accomplish established the outcome. It paints a picture of the intended result. And then it’s just a matter of moving towards it. See the finished article in your mind’s eye. Hold that report in your hands. Imagine it as you would like things to be. This only takes a few… Read full this story
- Bracket Racing Tips – Stocker Secrets
- Different Hot Rod Magazines And Books- Required Reading
- What Are the Best Rods of All Time?
- Take 5 With Jeff Smith
- FMIA Week 12: Seattle Steps Up As Path To Playoff Begins To Take Shape
- FMIA Week 12: Seattle Steps Up As Path To Playoffs Begins To Take Shape
- Car Books – Always Time For A Good Read
- Manifold Essentials
- What the heck is a Terlingua?
- Seth MacFarlane’s $2 Billion Family Guy Empire
5 Simple Secrets of Highly Productive Writers have 277 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 6, 2008. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.