Anyone who has a car will tell you how much it means to them. It gets you from point A to point B and keeps you dry and safe while transporting you there. Without it you may have to walk miles and miles just to do basic things such as getting food for your house. People use vehicles to get them to and from work as well as for running errands and going to appointments so without the use of a vehicle, it can leave a person stranded.As we watch the prices of gasoline as well as our auto insurance soar through the roof, it is no wonder more and more people are opting to leave their cars at home. Many people are starting to carpool, ride bicycles or even take public transportation as a means to get from point A to point B. People are finding it necessary to cut back on the things they once took for granted in order to make ends met.A recent study that was done by a website with advice on money, learned that a little over 3 quarters of drivers today are walking away from their cars due to the cost of gasoline… Read full this story
- How driverless cars will transform auto insurance and shift burden onto AI and software
- Auto Insurance: Tips To Save Money
- How to Make Sense of the American Auto Insurance Industry
- How Oil Prices Impact Small Businesses
- Oil Prices Are Decreasing While Oil Production Is Increasing
- Crude Oil Prices Drop To $60 As Crisis Looms Ahead
- Oil Prices Fall Even With Ukrainian-Russian Tension
- Health Insurance Nightmare – Where is Catastrophic Insurance?
- Which Insurance You Should Buy, Consider or Skip, According to an Insurance Salesman
- High Gas Prices Causing Americans to Cut Back Elsewhere
What is the Impact of Increasing Oil Prices on Your Auto Insurance? have 287 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 28, 2008. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.