When I was a younger person I thought that I knew everything about life!. Like most of us I had no idea about life or love or the journey. It used to mystify me when people would talk about finding love and how they couldn’t find it. I was always in love and never had a problem. It wasn’t until I got older that I realised what I had found was nothing to do with love.As we get older and we become more and more cynical we often find that it is actually a very difficult thing to find love, well what is actual love anyway? . Many of us mistake lust and love anyway and often end up finding that we have found lust and not found love at all.With the advent of the Internet and so many different ways to find things its not surprising that the Internet is being used by more and more people to find love. Its convenient and it gives you a chance to actually check out who you think meet certain criteria that we have, without actually having to go to all the expense of going out to eternally search.I have always been… Read full this story
- Love Island’s Jack Fincham and Dani Dyer finally eat a Chinese takeaway after 8 weeks in the villa
- She loved her animals: nephew’s tribute at inquest into death of cattle breeder crushed by cow
- Love Island’s Wes Nelson moves into Megan Barton Hanson’s flat
- Love Island's Wes ecstatic as he moves in with Megan
- Love Island sparks more than 4,000 Ofcom complaints
- Dani Dyer pulls pints for Jack Fincham and pals in the pub she worked at before winning Love Island
- Love Island's Dr Alex swapping A&E for role as TV doctor on This Morning
- Labour MP makes bizarre claim Brexit will cause Love Island to be axed
- Love Island fans fuming after revealing £15 water bottles are 'faulty'
- Dani Dyer 'cries alone in her car' just days after Love Island win
How To Find Love have 334 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 26, 2008. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.