So, you finally splurged and got that pair of Adirondack chairs you have been wanting last year. You love them. Their sloping seats and high slat backs are so easy to settle into and enjoy a summer afternoon. If you could, you would sit there every day with your feet kicked up on the matching ottoman enjoying the fragrant blooms and lush foliage of your garden. But now you want to kick their comfort up a notch. How can a chair designed for lazy summer days with its oversized arms for resting an elbow or a drink get any more comfortable? Well you could add a few Adirondack chair cushions and/or pillows and turn your backyard into a five star resort.And these cushions aren’t just for looks because they are built to last as long as your furniture. Covered in Sunbrella fabric they are able to stand up to anything Mother Nature can give, but their designs and soft texture rival those of your interior furniture. Choose from a rainbow of colors and patterns to suit your personal taste. This fabric is water resistant so it will stand up to a summer rain or errant spray of the hose and… Read full this story
- A long simmer makes this a luxurious, guest-worthy pasta dinner
- Get the good night’s sleep you deserve with the DreamCloud Luxury Mattress
- In the Arkansas Woods, a School Bus Converted Into a Wow-Worthy Tiny Home
- Your guide to the Finger Lakes: best wineries for views, tasting rooms, wines and more
- Massage chairs garner positive uncertainty
- RIGHT AT HOME: Choosing the perfect sofa for your space
- Bored with your decor? Start looking through some closets and cabinets.
- Hot springs in Colorado: Luxury, adventure at resort Gen. William Jackson Palmer made
- Show Us Your Seat promises to be a unique, fun and worthy fundraiser
- Why Nashville is subsidizing parking for luxury developers
Adirondack Chair Cushions - A Luxury You're Worthy Of have 310 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 10, 2007. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.