“Most people prefer to believe that their leaders are just and fair, even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which he lives is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face of corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To choose to do nothing is to surrender one’s self-image of standing for principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all.” – Michael RiveroFrozen Moments at the Altar of TruthIt all started for me in 1959 when I was born, I mean the way I’ve been lied to through mainstream media. One of my earliest memories was sitting in front of the TV with my family after JFK was assassinated. My mother and grandmother weeping uncontrollably, my father and grandfather – avowing that this was a “good man” and it’s “always the best who get taken so young”. I had no idea what was… Read full this story
- Hollyoaks fans furious as Romeo lies to Prince about Lily's final moments
- Tragic Our Planet scene showing mass walrus deaths accused of being 'a lie'
- TV fan is being paid £35,000 to binge on her favourite shows for a year
- What a comedy TV series tells us about Ukraine and its high-stakes presidential race
- TV watchdog rules on Loose Women row that led to 8,000 complaints
- ‘What witchcraft is that?’ Football fans baffled as Pogba becomes Salah in TV glitch (VIDEO)
- Where Bristol City lie in the Championship attendances table
- Borrell says sovereignty ‘is always on the table’, but loses temper in tetchy TV interview
- All The Hill fakeries exposed as show returns after 10 years with original cast
- Comedian Rob Beckett’s all smiles after landing new primetime TV show on Channel 4
They Must Be Lying - I Saw it on TV have 327 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 8, 2007. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.