When Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds hit store shelves late last year, it only covered the Star Wars films released up to that point in time. That meant the original game involved or paralleled events in The Phantom Menace, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. The adversaries in the game were the Naboo, Trade Federation, Gungans, Wookiees, Rebel Alliance, and Empire. Now, with Episode II finally near release, LucasArts is ready to publish the expansion pack to Galactic Battlegrounds. Titled Clone Campaigns, it covers the events of the upcoming Episode II film, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, and features the main combatants from the movie, the Galactic Republic and the secessionist Confederacy of Independent Systems. If all LucasArts was adding to the game was two new factions, that alone would be reason enough to pick up the expansion. But that’s not all. The expansion will also include updates to all the pre-existing civilizations, including new units and technologies. Balance tweaks to existing units have also been added; in general, the design team took the opportunity to fix any problems in the original game raised by fans. The graphics and sound have also been updated…. Read full this story
- The Mandalorian Season 2 casting rumors represent Star Wars at its worst
- Fifteen years on, how does Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith stand up?
- Star Wars: Rogue One Characters, Ships & Story Details Revealed
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Trump travels to battleground Michigan amid pandemic
- The Spot: Gov. Polis’ lifeline to ballot campaigns, weaponized public records and the legislature reconvenes
- Premieres? Red Carpets? Oscar & Emmy Campaigning? – “Nothing Will Go On Like Normal”
- Trump tweets insults, promotes baseless claims, plays golf on weekend dedicated to war dead
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: National Portrait Gallery's Kim Sajet says this era rewiring people's relationship with culture, art; Trump's war with Twitter heats up
- ‘Aladdin’s $116M-$117M Opening Reps A Whole New World For Disney At Memorial Day B.O.
- How ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Went From In-Joke to Blockbuster
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns Preview have 336 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 17, 2006. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.