There is no place like Las Vegas in the entire world, therefore people from all over the world come here on a daily basis. Vegas has changed over the years, but most of the changes have occurred in the past 6 to 7 years.1. HOUSINGThe housing market here is over-inflated. A typical 3 bedroom 1.5 to 2 bath home with 1500-1700 square feet that should sell for $140,000. to $160,000. now sells for $230,000. to $250,000. The people that are buying these homes and the high rise Condo units are the wealthy who use them for their second or third homes or investors who rent them out.2. WATERThe majority of the water used in Las Vegas comes from Lake Mead. The lake is currently 50 to 55 feet BELOW the level it was at 6 to 7 years ago. The population of Las Vegas is up around 2 million people. There are swimming pools in a large amount of the homes. You see an awful lot of people tearing out their grass and putting in Desert Landscaping which consists of colored rocks and a few plants. What is going to happen in the next several years as the population grows… Read full this story
- Las Vegas Nightlife
- Las Vegas - The Entertainment Capital of World
- Bella Vegas Casino - Makes Winning Beautiful!
- Vegas - The Sin City
- Yet Another Reason To Learn Linux - Integration With The Internet
- Top 3 Reasons 2008 Will Be Great For Britney
- Rent a 1967 Classic Chevrolet Camaro
- Choosing a Wedding DJ - ZEN and the Art of Choosing a Wedding DJ
- Trading Offshore Made Easy - Part 2
- The Evolution of Children's Magicians - Parties to Events
8 Major Reasons Not To Move To Las Vegas have 258 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 5, 2005. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.